- Open Access
Correction to: Current research into brain barriers and the delivery of therapeutics for neurological diseases: a report on CNS barrier congress London, UK, 2017
- John Greenwood1,
- Margareta Hammarlund-Udenaes2,
- Hazel C. Jones3Email author,
- Alan W. Stitt4,
- Roosmarijn E. Vandenbroucke5, 6,
- Ignacio A. Romero7,
- Matthew Campbell8,
- Gert Fricker9,
- Birger Brodin10,
- Heiko Manninga11,
- Pieter J. Gaillard12,
- Markus Schwaninger13,
- Carl Webster14,
- Krzysztof B. Wicher15 and
- Michel Khrestchatisky16, 17
© The Author(s) 2017
- Received: 8 December 2017
- Accepted: 12 December 2017
- Published: 12 January 2018
The original article was published in Fluids and Barriers of the CNS 2017 14:31
After publication of the article , it has been brought to our attention that there are some errors in the formatting of names in the final version of the article.
Firstly, the article’s fifth author had their name spelt incorrectly. Previously included as “Roosmarijn E. Vandenbrouke”, the correct spelling is “Roosmarijn E. Vandenbroucke”. This error was present in the author list and page 3 of the article.
Reference #7 should read: Vandenbroucke RE, Dejonckheere E, Van Lint P, Demeestere D, Van Wonterghem E, Vanlaere I, et al.
Reference #8 should read: Brkic M, Balusu S, Van Wonterghem E, Gorlé N, Benilova I, Kremer A, et al.
Reference #9 should read: Balusu S, Van Wonterghem E, De Rycke R, Raemdonck K, Stremersch S, Gevaert K, et al.
Reference #10 should read: Reijerkerk A, Lopez-Ramirez MA, van Het Hof B, Drexhage JA, Kamphuis WW, Kooij G, et al.
Reference #22 should read: Loryan I, Sinha V, Mackie C, Van Peer A, Drinkenburg W, Vermeulen A, et al.
Springer Nature remains neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps and institutional affiliations.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Greenwood J, Hammarlund-Udenaes M, Jones HC, Stitt AW, Vandenbroucke RE, Romero IA, Campbell M, Fricker G, Brodin B, Manninga H, Gaillard PJ, Schwaninger M, Webster C, Wicher KB, Khrestchatisky M. Current research into brain barriers and the delivery of therapeutics for neurological diseases: a report on CNS barrier congress London, UK, 2017. Fluids Barriers CNS. 2017;14:31. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12987-017-0079-9.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar