FBCNS and the IBBS was proud to award prizes to the following investigators for best presentations at the 2022 Gordon Research Conference 'Barriers of the CNS' meeting 12-17th June 2022.
Congratulations from the journal Editors to:
- Laurence Dion-Albert, PhD Student, Psychiatry and Neuroscience, Université Laval, Canada.
- Laura Bojarskaite, Postdoctoral Researcher, Molecular Medicine, University of Oslo, Norway
- Leo Endres, PhD Student. Hygiene and microbiology, University of Wuerzburg, Germany
- Gergo Porkolab, PhD student, Institute of Biophysics, Szeged, Hungary
- Leon Smyth, Postdoctoral Researcher, Pathology and Immunology, Washington University, St. Louis, USA
- Steffi Schumacher, PhD student, Physiology, Ghent University, Belgium
- Segal Award: Julia Derk, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Developmental Biology, University of Colorado, Denver, USA
- Miller award: Francisco Garcia, PhD Student, Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston USA